Flower Essences for Grounding
Grounding with Flower Essences is a simple, easy and cost-effective way to help us feel grounded, more at peace and connected.
Red Lily may help one to be grounded and balanced while at the same time pursuing a spiritual practice. If there is a sense of disconnectedness, daydreaming and being indecisive, Red Lily may help one to become focused in living in the present, in the “now”.
You may need this essence if you lack interest in what is going on around you, being more interested in the future or fantasize or daydream of other situations. The need for this essence may also be expressed in clumsiness because your mind isn’t “with it”.
Red Lily can harmonise and bring together other flower essences in a remedy.
If there is lack of attention to detail, vagueness or lack of focus, Sundew may bring the focus back to living in the present moment and attention to detail.
It is very good for any dissociation that may occur after a traumatic experience.
Contains: Angelsword, Crowea, Dog Rose of the Wild Forces, Fringed Violet, Grey Spider Flower, Sundew and Waratah.
- The Australian Bush Flower Essences general stress/crisis remedy
- Excellent for any emotional upset, feelings of distress and fear. It can also be used for physical pain.
- Very useful to have in your handbag. I have been called to use this or give it to people many times over the years.
- Available as drops, moisturiser cream, an oral spray and a mist
Contains: Impatiens, Star of Bethlehem, Cherry Plum, Rock Rose and Clematis.
- The Bach flower stress remedy. Good to calm the system.
- Available as a spray, drops, pastilles, gum, pearls, cream and other associated products
- Available in chemists and local health stores. If you can’t find Emergency Essence, go for Rescue Remedy.
With this range you take 4 drops directly on the tongue or add 4 drops to water and sip at intervals, repeating as necessary.
Australian Bush Flower Essences
Phone: (02) 9450 1388